What is this blog about ????

Saturday 8 February 2014

Well you see...... This blog is for music lovers or people who have an interest in music . I was like you I always wanted to be a musician but never had an oppurtunity to prove myself but when I did I saw life differently normal noises didn't seem normal at all . I mean if you listen very carefully music is all around us . Every one is musician regardless if they know how to play and instrument or sing . I believe that if an individual just understand the basics of music is a musician; They only need to develop the talent . Music is a language that everyone can understand regardless the language of the song . I only hope music will change your life like it changed mine =)

Music is all around all you got to do is stop and listen =)

0 comments: